- Live Streams
- All Streams
Prep sports live Aug 6, 2014 - 3:30 PM CDT Live coverage of Northwest Indiana high school sports by The Times' sports staff.
2015 Primary Election May 5, 2015 Get the latest updates and analysis as election results come in for the Indiana primary on May 5.
Dark Lord Day 2015 Apr 25, 2015 See what people are saying on social media about Three Floyds Brewery's annual Dark Lord Day, which draws craft beer enthusiasts from across the country to Munster on Saturday, April 25.
150th anniversary of Appomattox Apr 12, 2015 View Tweets from The Times' Marc Chase and others as they observe the 150th anniversary of the end of the Civil War in ceremonies and re-enactments at Appomattox Court House in Virginia
NCAA Tournament: Valpo vs. Maryland Mar 20, 2015 Follow live coverage as 13th seed Valparaiso takes on 4th seed Maryland in the Midwest Region. Tipoff is scheduled for 3:40 p.m. Friday.
Live: VU Crusaders watch Selection Sunday Mar 15, 2015 Follow Times staff and Valparaiso University fans as they comment on the announcement of the NCAA Tournament pairings, which will include the Horizon League champion Crusaders.
Live: Valparaiso plays for Horizon League title Mar 10, 2015 Follow live coverage of Tuesday's Horizon League men's basketball final between Valparaiso and Green Bay. Join the conversation by Tweeting with the hashtag #HLMBB
- Apple's March 2015 Spring Forward Event Mar 8, 2015 - 12:05 PM CDT At noon on March 9, Apple will hold a media event at San Francisco's Yerba Buena Center. The company is expected to provide more details about its Apple Watch, which goes on sale in April. Fast Company's Harry McCracken will report live from the event, with color commentary by other Fast Company editors.
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu visits D.C. Mar 3, 2015 - 9:54 AM CDT Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is in D.C. and speaking on Capitol Hill Tuesday.
- Oscars live blog Feb 22, 2015 - 2:00 PM CDT Follow all the action at the 87th annual Oscars on Sunday, Feb. 22! We'll be talking red carpet fashion, unforgettable Oscars moments and all about the night's big winners!
- Live chat: Controversy over ISTEP-Plus Feb 9, 2015 Starting at 6 p.m., join Merrillville Community School Corp. Superintendent Tony Lux and Times education reporter Carmen McCollum as they discuss the uproar over the length of this year's ISTEP-Plus exam and issues surrounding standardized testing in Indiana.
- 57th annual Grammy Awards live-blog Feb 8, 2015 - 5:37 PM CDT Follow live coverage leading up to and during Sunday night's Grammy Awards, airing 7-10:30 p.m. on CBS. The coverage begins at 2 p.m. Sunday.
Northwest Indiana weather updates Feb 1, 2015 - 8:41 AM CDT View updates of Sunday's blizzard conditions in Northwest Indiana. Submit updates and photos via Twitter with the hashtag #nwiweather
- Super Bowl XLIX hangout -- Seahawks-Patriots Feb 1, 2015 We already know we'll all be watching the biggest game of the year. Join the Super Bowl hangout with others while you watch. We suspect there will be plenty of commentary about the game, but if you'd like, we'll let you chime in on the commercials as well.
- 70th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz Jan 27, 2015 - 2:00 AM CDT Tuesday, Jan. 27 will mark the 70th anniversary of the liberation of the Auschwitz concentration camp. Euronews will cover the ceremony as well as bring some context and background on the Nazi camps system and the Second World War.The coverage will include: - Coverage and comments from euronews' journalists - Historical documents and texts to bring context on the ceremony.- Live-stream of euronews TV with several lives on Auschwitz throughout the day- Pictures of the ceremony, courtesy of news agencies - Social media chatter curated by euronews' team of journalists and social media editors
- Live: The 2015 State of the Union address Jan 21, 2015 Live coverage of President Barack Obama delivering the 2015 State of the Union address at 8 p.m., Jan. 20 in Washington D.C.
- Live chat: Being a caregiver Jan 20, 2015 Live Q&A on caregivingExperts include health professionals from Experts from Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO), along with Dave Balch, author of Cancer for TwoAnticipated topics include:- How to manage financial, emotional, and physical challenges as a caregiver- Support resources available
- Live: Colts take on Patriots in AFC title game Jan 19, 2015 Read live updates from around the Web as the teams prepare for kickoff at 5:40 p.m. on Sunday. To participate in the livewire, use #Superbowl, #PatsvsColts, @WPTZ, @Patriots or @Colts in your tweet or Instagram post.
- Live: The 2015 Oscar nominations Jan 14, 2015 - 4:19 PM CDT Live coverage of the 2015 Oscar nominations with WTOP Film Critic Jason Fraley.
Gov. Pence delivers the State of the State Jan 13, 2015 Read live coverage of Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's State of the State address at 6 p.m. Jan. 13. Join the conversation via Twitter with the hashtag #INSOTS
Live: 2014 election results Nov 5, 2014 Follow live election coverage from The Times of Northwest Indiana. Join the conversation via Twitter by using the hashtag #nwindiana .
Prep sports live 10:08 PM CDT Live coverage of Northwest Indiana high school sports by The Times' sports staff.
- Live coverage: U.S.A. vs. Belgium Jul 1, 2014 - 12:00 PM CDT Are you ready for the big game? Use nwi.com as your second screen as you watch today’s World Cup match between Belgium and the United States. Live in-game chat provided by SnackMedia with the best live imagery, match commentary, video and stats.
- World Cup Live: USA vs. Germany Jun 26, 2014 Photos, stats, videos and commentary from today's pivotal game. Just what you need to calm the nerves as your team is on the brink of the last 16. And what’s even better than that, you can get involved too by commenting on the blog, the perfect way to vent your opinions during the USA’s most important match of the competition. Enjoy.
Andrean in the Class 3A State Baseball Finals Jun 21, 2014 Follow The Times' sports staff as they provide live coverage of the Class 3A State Baseball Finals as Andrean (30-4) takes on Gibson Southern (24-7) beginning at 6 p.m. Saturday.
- Belmont Stakes live coverage Jun 7, 2014 - 10:13 AM CDT Follow the scene from Belmont Park as California Chrome races for the Triple Crown on June 7. Newsday's team of reporters, photographers and videographers will help keep you updated on the happenings at the Belmont Stakes.
Live coverage: Fashion on the Shore May 9, 2014 Can't make it to the Fashion on the Shore fashion show event in St. Joe? Or do you want to take a peek at what happens behind the scenes before the models take the runway at 6 p.m.? Then check out this running diary of the day's events!
- NFL draft: live updates May 8, 2014 - 6:45 PM CDT Updates from L.A. Times sports staff on the NFL Draft.
- Live coverage: 2014 Indiana primary election May 6, 2014 The Times and nwi.com provide live updates on results of the 2014 Indiana primary election on May 6.
Live coverage: boys basketball state championship games Mar 29, 2014 - 9:00 AM CDT Live coverage from Indianapolis of Saturday's IHSAA Boys Basketball State Tournament finals. Follow Northwest Indiana teams in action, starting with Marquette Catholic vs. Barr-Reeve at 9:30 a.m., and continuing with Bowman Academy vs. Greensburg at 5 p.m., and Lake Central vs. Indianapolis Arsenal Technical at 7:15 p.m.
- Times columnists chat on legislative session Mar 18, 2014 Chat live with Times columnists Marc Chase, Rich James and Doug Ross as they discuss the Indiana General Assembly's 2014 session.
- Oscars Live Blog: The Academy Awards 2014 May 19, 2014 The Hollywood Reporter's team of award-winning journalists give real-time commentary on the 2014 Academy Awards, including red carpet coverage, up-to-the minute analysis of the show, and reactions to who won and who lost.
- Live: State of the Union Jan 28, 2014 President Obama will address the nation at 8 p.m. Tuesday in his fifth State of the Union address. How will the topics in the address affect you? Digital First Media's politics team will be on hand in Washington D.C. to provide live updates, analysis and commentary.
- Live Tweeting Valpo's Miracle on Union Street Dec 17, 2013 On Dec. 17, 1988, VU won a stunning overtime victory over nationally-ranked Notre Dame. Follow the game action here in real-time, exactly 25 years later.
- Times columnists chat on the Illiana Expressway Dec 11, 2013 Times columnists Marc Chase, Rich James and Doug Ross discuss the Illiana Expressway in an online chat beginning at 7 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11. Members of the Northwestern Indiana Regional Planning Commission will take a decisive vote on the project on Thursday.
Follow Andrean's championship chase Nov 29, 2013 The Class 3A State Championship game in football matches Andrean (14-0) and Indianapolis Brebeuf (11-3) at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis. Kickoff is set for 2:30 p.m. Follow the action on our live chat and add your voice by tweeting with the hashtag #nwiHsSports.
- Columnist test chat Oct 23, 2013 This is a test chat not for publication
- Live chat with Times columnists Oct 23, 2013 Chat with Times columnists Rich James and Marc Chase on the competing plans for consolidating emergency dispatch services in Lake County. Both will be on a web chat from 7-8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 23.
- Navy Yard shooting: Live updates Sep 16, 2013 - 9:58 AM CDT Live coverage from WTOP.
- CNET's Apple Sept. 10 event live blog Sep 10, 2013 Apple's holding a special event on Tuesday, and we'll be there live to bring you the news. We expect the company to introduce new models of the iPhone at the press conference, which takes place at Apple's headquarters in Cupertino, Calif., and kicks off at 10 a.m. Pacific time. We'll start our live coverage about an hour before Apple officially kicks off its event, along with a live video show from CNET's headquarters in nearby San Francisco. Stay tuned for full details on what we expect to see.
- Live coverage: School referendum results Jun 11, 2013 Follow the results of the May 7 property tax referendums in Munster, Union Township and Hebron.
- NFL draft live chat Apr 25, 2013 - 6:47 PM CDT Chat about the first round of the 2013 NFL draft with sportswriter Jeff Gordon.
- Live coverage: Manhunt in Massachusetts Apr 19, 2013 - 10:30 AM CDT Follow live coverage from Boston.com as events unfold surrounding the hunt for a suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings
- Boston Marathon explosions: Live updates Apr 15, 2013 - 3:18 PM CDT Live coverage from Boston.com with the latest updates from the tragedy at the Boston Marathon.
- Follow Valparaiso-Michigan State in the NCAA Tournament Mar 21, 2013 Live coverage as Valparaiso University challenges Michigan State University in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Follow the boys basketball sectionals Feb 26, 2013 Live coverage of the IHSAA boys basketball state tournament.
- IHSAA boys basketball sectional draw Feb 17, 2013
- IHSAA girls basketball sectional draw Jan 27, 2013 Live coverage of the sectional draw for the 2013 IHSAA girls basketball state tournament.
- Presidential inauguration Jan 21, 2013 Live coverage of the presidential inauguration
- Santa's Live Ride Dec 25, 2012 Real-time coverage of Santa's trip around the world, from takeoff to touchdown.
- 2012 Election night live chat Nov 6, 2012 Live coverage of the results in the Nov. 6 election
- Packers lose to Seahawks on controversial call Sep 25, 2012 Chat live about the Monday Night Football game and the ensuing furor over the replacement referees.
- 2012 Democratic National Convention Sep 6, 2012 - 9:46 PM CDT Live coverage of the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, N.C.
- 2012 Republican National Convention Aug 31, 2012 Coverage and live updates from the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla.
- Live: 2012 Indiana primary election results May 8, 2012 We will be providing live results and analysis of the 2012 Indiana primary election on May 8
- Republican U.S. Senate debate Apr 11, 2012 Live analysis of the debate between Republican U.S. Senate candidates Dick Lugar and Richard Mourdock
- Class 2A Championship: Bowman vs. Park Tudor Mar 24, 2012 - 9:30 AM CDT Live coverage of No. 5 Bowman Academy (17-8) vs. No. 1 Indianapolis Park Tudor (24-2), at approximately 11:30 a.m. at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis
- Live: Election night 2011 Nov 8, 2011 Live coverage of the results of the 2011 municipal elections.
- Drunken driving: The deadly cycle Oct 10, 2011 Times staff writer Marisa Kwiatkowski discusses her investigation into the problem of repeat drunk driving offenders.
Follow The Times
For months we've been encouraging subscribers to take a moment and activate their full digital access subscription for The Times Media Co.
We are celebrating our 2nd Anniversary at The Secret Shed in Schererville - June 13th from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Click here to find out more!
* Ken Murray from the Indiana Bluebird Society will be sharing…
At Mickey's Car Barn we will make your corvette meet NCRS Performance Certification Standards, call us today!
As you may know personally, or certainly you have heard how gr…
New Students receive a special discount at Mrs. Dornberg's Culinary Experience, visit our website today for more information!
At Mrs. Dornberg’s you learn the skills, techniques and tips t…
TLC Plumbing, Inc. offers the highest quality plumbing service…
Would you consider using Uber or a similar ride-sharing service?